One of the best Vermont furniture makers creates custom designs for you
Purchase a piece of handmade furniture from John, an independent Vermont Craftsman.
The creation of a piece of custom furniture, made exactly to your specifications, is rewarding and surprisingly straightforward. In many cases, you’ve already identified a piece that has the look you like, but does not quite fit the purpose you have in mind. In other cases, you need a totally unique piece that can only be designed by John Lomas Custom Furniture.
This simple and straightforward design process makes it easy to create and purchase just the piece you’re looking for. Throughout the creation process John works closely with you to ensure all steps, questions and considerations are met, to create a piece that is inspiring, functional and will provide years of pleasure and usefulness.
How do I start? Send an email or call John directly at (802) 747-8564 to begin your custom project. John will normally request a $200 custom design deposit, which will be credited back when the order is placed.
Below is the JLCF 6 step design process, John works closely with you every step of the way.
Here’s what you can expect once you contact us.
- Initial needs assessment and design consultation.
- John produces and provides CAD drawings for your review.
- Design consultation and revisions if necessary.
- Final review, project approval.
- Order confirmation and deposit request is sent out.
- Upon receipt of deposit, your order is placed on the schedule of pieces to be made.
Lead times are normally 8 to 12 weeks, but will be confirmed at the time of order.